After many years in the corporate world, I decided to finally take the plunge and do something I felt much more passionate about; working with people to make changes to their lives. I studied psychology many years ago, and in 2016 I retrained as an integrative psychotherapist and more recently as a transformational coach.
When I am not socially isolating, I love to explore London, keep fit, keep learning, eat nice food and take my very old dog Joey for a little waddle in the park.
Experience & Qualifications at a glance:
- (Accredited) Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Masters degree Counselling and Psychotherapy
- BSc (honours degree) Psychology
- PG Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- PG Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- PG Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Diploma Transformational Coaching
- Mindfulness Practitioner – (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)
- Workplace mental health facilitator
- NHS Bereavement Training
- Suicide Prevention Caregiver